Egypt Family Tour Package Highlights:
• The Egyptian Museum.
• Pyramids of Giza & Sphinx.
• Deir El-Bahari & Valley of Kings.
• Luxor Temple & Karnak.
• Horus Temple in Edfu.
• Sobek & Horus in Kom Ombo.
• High Dam.
• Philae & Unfinished Obelisk.
• Roman Theater & Pompay’s Pillar.
• Catacombs of Kom El-Shoqafa.
Egypt Family Holiday Itinerary:
Day 1: Arrival
Upon arrival you will find our representative waiting you at the airport, then you will be transferred to you hotel by A/C car.
Overnight at Cairo and start your Egypt Family Holiday.
Day 2: Cairo
Breakfast, Start your tour visiting:
• The Egyptian Museum. Where u can see 250,000 genuine artifacts on display the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world.
• Then visit Great Pyramid – Cheops, Chephren & Mykerions. Where you will see the only standing wonder for the ancient world.
• Then precede to The Sphinx the mysterious monument which has human face and lion’s body.
• Then continue to Khan El Khalili Bazaars. Shops in this district are legendary for fine border brassware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques.
Transfers to the train station for your overnight Sleeper train to Aswan, then dinner on the train
Overnight in Sleeper Train.
Day 3: Cairo/ Aswan
Breakfast on the train – arrival to Aswan, meet & assist by our representatives and transfer to the hotel. Check in.
Overnight in Aswan.
Day 4: Aswan/ Edfu
Start you tour visiting:
• The High Dam which was completed in 1964. From here you can gaze across Lake Nasser.
• The Philae Temple Sail by felucca (Egyptian sailboat) to the island of Agilkia. Visit the temple that was removed from their original island of Philae which lies submerged most of the year by the waters of Lake Nasser. The main Temple of Isis and its monuments were built between the 26th-dynasty and the Roman period.
Lunch on board Sail to Kom Ombo, Afternoon Tea
Visit the temple shared by the two gods Sobek and Haroeris.
Sail to Edfu, Dinner on board
Overnight in Edfu.
Day 5: Edfu/ Luxor
Day 6: Luxor
Breakfast on board. Start your tour visiting:
• The West Bank of Luxor where you will enjoy visiting Deir El-Bahari and Valley of Kings which is The New Kingdom (1549–1069 BC) Necropolis.
• Then East Bank visiting Luxor Temple & Karnak Temple Complex which was the center of the ancient Egyptian religions in the new Kingdom.
Lunch on board, Afternoon Tea
Overnight in Luxor.
Breakfast on board – Disembarkation – Transfer to the train station for your overnight sleeper train to Cairo, then Dinner on the train
Overnight Sleeper Train.
Day 8: Luxor/ Alexandria
• The Roman Theater.
• Then visit Pompay’s Pillar.
• Followed by visit to the Catacomb of Kom El-Shoqafa.
• Followed by Visits to Montaza Garden, Alexandria Library & Also from outside you will Visit Qaitbay Citadel & El Mursi Abu El-Abbas.
Overnight stay in Alexandria.
Day 9: Alexandria/ Cairo
Breakfast, then transfer to Cairo by A/C car. Arrival, meet and assist by our representatives. Transfer to your hotel.
Overnight in Cairo
Day 10: Departure
Breakfast at the hotel our representative will transfer you to the airport and assist you at the airport through final departure formalities.
Egypt Family Holiday Includes:
• 2 Nights hotel accommodation in Cairo on B&B basis.
• 1 Nights hotel accommodation in Alexandria on B&B basis.
• 1 Night hotel accommodation in Aswan on B&B basis.
• 3 Nights on Cruise board (Aswan & Luxor) FB (sightseeing included).
• 2 Nights on sleeper train board, dinner and breakfast included.
• All transfers in Cairo, Alexandria, Luxor and Aswan.
• 1 Day tour in Cairo visiting the Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum and Khan El Khalili.
• 1 Day tour in Alexandria visiting The Roman Theater, Pompay’s Pillar Catacomb of Kom El-Shoqafa.
• Free Camel ride in Pyramids area.
• Multilingual expert Egyptologist guide.
• All your tours and excursions are with Private A/C Car.
• The service of meet and assist at all your destinations.
• All your visits include entrance fees.
• Our prices include all taxes and services.
• Transfer by A/C car: Cairo / Alexandria – Alexandria / Cairo.
Egypt Family Holiday Excludes:
• Visa Entry for Egypt.
• International Flights.
• Any personal items.
• Any other item not mentioned.
• Any Optional tours.
Prices per person in a double room:
|3 Star||4 Star||5 Star|
|Christmas & Easter||
We hope that you will enjoy your Egypt Family Holiday.